Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jellies














Went to Shedd Aquarium to see the jellies (with Wyatt, Jessie, Claire, Claire's friends, Nani and Jack). Not a big exhibit but I got some nice images. Might use them as sources pictures for some drawings. I love the lines. The constant movement created a nice exercise in composition. The exhibit was very dark and posed many low light challenges. I shot at a really high ISO. It it hard to tell if I have noise in the images or if it is just the floatie stuff in the water. These are straight from the camera, no manipulation of color. I love the colors they choose for the back of the tanks. It really made the jellies stand out. I tried to get a nice images of a sea horse but that was a total failure. They are really twitchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment