Tuesday, July 12, 2011

lonely house

I decided to take the bus to blick for supplies, then I took the bus to Kala, and then I took the bus home.  I decided my legs hurt and I'll take a day off from all the walking and focus my energy on art making.  Even with 3 bus rides I still walked more than 25 blocks and up and down the 3 flights of stairs at Kala at least 3 times and was on my feet printing for 8 hours. No wonder I'm so hurty. Maybe you need to train to be an artist-in-residence?

I printed trying hard to happy in this lonely house in two editions for two different portfolio exchanges.  They include a monotype so I am signing them EV (edition varies) since they are not true monotypes/monoprints. I had 10 sheets of paper left over so I printed a little doodle of lungs for blame the lungs and skin. I need to sign and number prints tonight so I can go to the post office in the morning.

stairs up up up to KALA

blame the lungs and skin

trying hard to happy in this lonely house

No comments:

Post a Comment