Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lucent Dossier

Some pictures from the  Lucent Dossier Experience at the Crucible last night. The Crucible is a really cool educational foundry. They put on various fire events as fundraisers. If I lived here I would take the class where you build and modify your own bike! I saw a fire circus last night. Lucent Dossier was the main event which was split into three acts. Not sure what the story line was but it was fun to watch. In between we walked around and looked at the sideshow acts which included demonstrations and games. The flaming putt putt was a little scary. Also watched glass blowing and lamp work. Many people attending were dressed really crazy. There were fire cannons that shot big flames into the air and made big boom sounds that went off all night long. I felt like I might not have any eyelashes left. I was not allowed to use a flash so the images are a little soft. There were several things I just could not get a picture of because of the dark.













No comments:

Post a Comment