Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fuller Projects Install






Installed a version of Surrogate on Sunday at the Fuller Projects in Bloomington. This is a student run gallery at Indiana University. It is for installation work and contemporary, experimental stuff. The IDS (student) newspaper interviewed me while we were there. Can't wait to see what they write up! I don't think I said anything too dumb. The installation was hectic and I assumed I would have a few student volunteers and I didn't (except Sara Nordling, who stopped by to help for a bit). And I didn't realize some of the walls would be plaster so... I had to adapt. Wyatt, Jason (Wyatt's bother) and I installed for about 10 hours with a quick lunch break over at Yogi's Bar across the street. It was a big job for a show that will only be open for the 2 hour reception. But when I go back down I will take some nice formal looking documentation type pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment