Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MPIAD fountain square






I participated in MPIAD again this year in fountain square. It was hot and winding making it even more difficult to work out on the sidewalk making art out of paper. I made a book with the help of my sister. If she didn't help I would not have completed it. It is called 27 artists in the fountain and consists of 27 blind contour drawings in color pencil. The book is made of a greenish sheet of twinrocker paper and the cover is a white twinrocker watercolor paper. Each page had a rough white square painted on it before I began to draw. This is the longest book I have ever made! I wanted to make the book then walk around and do quick portraits of different artists but I ran out of time and the drawing are actually all of my sister, Jessie.

No comments:

Post a Comment